Friday, September 25, 2009

Compromising... and New Pics!

I've decided to try to eat a little more than usual today and tomorrow since I'm doing e tomorrow night and I want to try avoid getting sick as much as possible. Today:

Large bowl of raisin bran with skim milk: 250
2 large glasses of skim milk: 200
1 slice of raisin bread: 80
Cheese stick: 80
Coffee with soy milk: 40
2 large slices of turkey: 30
Small dish of pasta with chicken and broccoli: 200

So thats a total of 880 so far. Not too bad for a high day. I don't like eating so much, it feels sooooo un kosher but I'm convincing myself to not feel too guilty about it. I might have some more cheese and or cereal.

I know tomorrow is going to be high as well. Mostly likely. And I will need to eat sunday to recover from the party. So I am SOOOOO fasting on monday lol.

Here are some new pics of my progress:


No comments:

Post a Comment