Monday, September 14, 2009

Down to a 3 =)

I suck soooooo much. Didn't come close to fasting. I lasted until about 7pm. Then Thomas brought me into Chipotle and I couldn't help myself. The salad was only 380 calories bc I didn't use any dressing or cheese and plus I didn't eat all of it but it had a TON of sodium. I'm already on my period too, so I probably have like close to 3 or 4 pounds of fucking water weight.

Then I ate another salad at home but it was only like 15 calories because it was basically just lettuce and shaved carrots with calorie free dressing.

Then a 100 calorie low sugar yogurt. Another coffee. So far, so good. Still under 500. But then I fuckign ate the cereal again!!!! DAMNIT! I have no fucking will power. I am fasting today. For sure. No excuses. Be strong Amanda!!!

I went shopping yesterday and bought size 3 jeans for the first time in my life! Can you believeee I was an 11 once upon a time?? I think I was probably a 7 like 3 weeks ago. Ahhh success. My goal is to fit comfortably in a size 1.

Going to school early to go to the gym. I'll keep updating.


Yesterday was terrible by the way. I couldn't stop myself from crying a few times. I hate crying in front of people. I started crying in Chipotle. I started crying on the train on the way home. And I cried myself to sleep. That last post was from my phone when I was in bed trying to fall asleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment