Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I had the MOST amazing time this weekend. And so much of that was due to Ana. I was wearing high heel boots and little booty shorts and I felt like a go-go dancer. I felt so skinny and confident. I danced the night away noticed how much stronger my legs were and how much better I was able to dance. It was so much fun!!!! Heres me from the party:



Everyone couldn't stop telling me how amazing my body looked and how skinny I was =) I was FINALLY that girl. The girl I always saw myself as. My legs are still too big but thats okay, I'm soooo getting there!!

So I went kind of crazy this weekend. From saturday to sunday I probably ate 2000 each day. Maybe more, maybe less. Im not too sure, I wasn't counting. I had 2 slices of pizza and a cup of ice cream and a few small pieces of birthday cake. I had other various small things. So I might have been under 2000 per day, but Im not too sure. It was a crazy weekend.

But today I weighed myself. I stepped on the scale and closed my eyes, terrified to see weight gain after my indulgence this weekend. But I opened my eyes to see 123!!!! I guess I wasn't so bad after all. Now atleast, my metabolism is probably way up from all the eating.

Yesterday, Monday, I started easing myself back into my Ana life. I ate:


1 cup Total cereal with soy milk- 150
Few bites of chedder cheese- 70
2 large glasses of soy and skim milk- 200
Granola bar- 200
Can of plain tuna in water- 80

So around 700 calories and all high protein. Not so bad. But not good enough. Today I am fasting to really kick my body into Ana mode. I want to get to 120 already!! So far I've eaten:

2 cups of coffee with skim milk- 40
Sugar free redbull- 10
Vitamin gummy bears (4)- 30
Vitamin water (1 bottle) - 25

So right now Im at 105. Ughh I didnt want to go over 100. No more food! Not even coffee!!! Just diet coke and water.

I love you Ana!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment