Friday, September 18, 2009

So Happy :)



I was at around 138 when I started Ana, and that was only 3-4 weeks ago. I'm so fucking happy!!! Nearly 15 fucking pounds off my body is worth starving for :)

I don't even like eating. I swear, I have to force myself to eat things just to keep sustenance. I went for the whole day yesterday with only a protein bar which was 140 calories and a veggie burger patty which was also only 140. So thats 240 for the day. I wasn't hungry but I felt sooo dizzy near bed time so I ate two small bowls of cereal (healthy, high grain- only 120 calories per serving). I also then remembered I have already had an iron deficiency before I even started Ana, which must be getting much worse. I'm freezing all the time. So I figured I should try eating some meat, I ate a piece of liverwurst which I believe (gunna check now) has high iron. I'm getting so crazy, I feel guilty about eating even when I know I should be eating it. But yeah yesterday was probably around 600-700 calories.

Today I had an iced coffee (skim milk and splenda or course) at McDonalds so thats probably around 20 calories and a fruit and yogurt parfait which was actually delicious!! It has strawberries and blueberries and low fat yogurt and low fat granola. Soooo yummy and 160 calories. I just ate this super healthy protein fiber antioxidant bar which is 180 cals. So thats 360. I would like to try to keep it at that. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment