Friday, September 11, 2009

Enjoy the Struggle

I was just reading this pro-ana blog, and this one line just hit me. She said why not enjoy the struggle? I don't know why, but that was so inspirational to me. This is what she says:

"Why not learn to enjoy the struggle?And I do enjoy it. The obsession, the romance, the idealism, all appeal to me. It gives me something to focus on, something to be good at, something to be mine and mine alone. Others may judge me for it, because they wouldn't want to dedicate their lives to the same things, but how does that make me "wrong"?"
http://yummy-secrets.blogspot.com/

Wow. But its true. Ana is a romance. Ana is like the girl thats bad to you and hurts you but you're obsessed with her and no matter how much she hurts you, you can't stop chasing her. Its the chase thats appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment