Monday, September 21, 2009

New Measurements =)

So I just measured myself and I am now:

32-25-35. That sounds so small!

I can't decide whether to eat today or not. I really have no interest in eating. But I know its not good to not eat at all because it shuts down your metabolism. Ugh this is so confusing. I think I'll just have some coffee.

I should probably write out a plan of everything I should eat for the whole week. So then I can have up and down days but still keep the entire calorie count down for the week.

I ended up eating a little yesterday. Lets see, I ended the last post saying I was at about 60 cals. I had a yogurt after that and a few bites of a granola bar. So I estimate that to be a total of around 200.

I think I might go shopping today just to see the smallest sizes I can fit in. Maybe that will cheer me up :)

Believe in Ana =)

No comments:

Post a Comment