Sunday, September 20, 2009

Stomach Shrinking =)

So I've taken all of my posts about Benji out of this blog and put it in a different blog. I'm not quite ready to talk about him just yet....

But if anyone is interested.... my other blog is prettyasporcelain.blogspot.com

Yesterday I decided to try to eat alot to boost my metabolism. Omg, I couldn't even do it. Lets see, I had about 3 bowls of cereal (high fiber high protein low fat low sugar) which was probably about 500 calories all together. Then I had two 100 pack yogurts. So thats 700. Then I had two high protein granola bars which were 110 each so thats about 920. Then I ate peanut butter chips. Alot throughout the day. And boyyyy were they good. I have no idea how much I ate. They are 80 per serving. Lets estimate 4 servings (probably way more than I actually had). So I was under 1300 for the day. But 1300 is ALOT for me these days. My stomach was KILLING me. I felt like I just ate a horse. My stomach literally can't handle that much food anymore.

I haven't eaten very much today. I had some skim milk with my coffee this morning. I had a few bites of plain yogurt with 3-4 blueberries. I had a few bites of cashews as well. And thats all. I fake ate (those who don't know, fake eating is chewing and spitting) this DELICIOUS cupcake but I got tired of going through the motions of fake eating so I just threw it out after a few chew and spits. I also fake ate some cheese which was mighty delicious but way toooo fatty for me to actually allow in my body.

I got some exercise in today while I was babysitting. I'm going to do some more leg lifts when I'm done with this post.

I estimate that I probably have consumed around 70 calories today. I will try to not eat anything else.  I found out my Nicki weighs about 116 pounds. She is about my height and has a perfect body. So I am setting a new goal of 118 (I'm taller than her). Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment