Friday, September 11, 2009

Quick Update

I have been feeling really positive lately. Despite the fact that my whole world has been falling apart. I have no idea why.

It must be from working out. Dude working out is so amazing. Its like prozac. I was so tired and kind of sad before I came to work. But then Jade left with Michelle and Caitlin was taking a nap (I babysit- Michelle is the mom and J&C are the kids) so I had over an hour with nothing to do. So I did 3 sets of 25 push ups (against the couch lol) and then 3 sets of 100 side leg lifts (50 per leg) and 3 more sets of 100 back leg lifts.

I ate this really healthy protein bar which is 180 calories and then I had a few slices of turkey breast which are only 10 calories per slice and high protein. But a ton of sodium so I'm chugging water. I fake ate a lean cuisine meal and fake ate some chicken. I also had a few small pieces of broccoli. I should be under 300 calories. I'm going to try really hard to not eat anything else for the rest of the day.

The girls are watching a show so I'm going to try to sneak in some crunches. Ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment