Monday, September 14, 2009

Fast Complete!

I did it! I went the entire day without eating one thing. And you know what? I'm not even hungry!!!

I bought this really ghetto scale from "El Mundo" for 6 dollars so I'm not sure how well it works. But it just told me I weigh 125 pounds. I refuse to believe it! Thats too good to be true lol. I'm going to place my official weight at 126 until I know for sure. But even 126 is amazing =)

Tomorrow is going to be a busy busy day. I have to be at school as early as possible to work on this project. Then 3 classes in a row. Then I have to meet my group partners to work on our project (part of which is due tomorrow night) and another class, then meeting one of the attorneys to work on a direct for mock trial. Then maybe I have an hour off (for the gym) and then I have actual Mock Trial practice from 6:30-9:30. I love love love busy days like that. No time to think about Benji and no time to eat :)

Gotta go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment